|Operating temperature :-20—85℃
|Operating voltage: 12V/24V
|Max current :3A
|Continuous operating current:2A
|PWM speed regulation(1-20khz) :duty cycle 0-100%
|Analog voltage speed regulation :0-5V
1. Confirm that the voltage and power parameters of the motor not exceed the range as specified.
2. Applicable to hall brushless dc motor with Hall at 120°, not all manufacturers' Hall line sequence are corresponding, you can adjust the Hall line sequence or motor three-phase line sequence according to the actual situation, to achieve the best driving effect.
3. JYQD-V7.0 is driver board without housing and heatsink, it can drive the motor below 36 watt without any heatsink, but needs normal ventilation.
4. The 5V output port on the drive board is forbidden to connect external power equipment. It is only applicable to external potentiometer or switch for speed adjustment, commutation and enabling operation
1. Control port
5V —Driver board internal output voltage, external potentiometer or switch for speed adjustment and reversing operation
Z/F —Rotating direction control ports. Connect “5V” high level or no connect is Forward direction, connect 0 V low level or connect to GND is reverse direction.
VR —Speed control port. Analog voltage linear speed regulation 0.1v -5V, The input resistance is 20K Ohm ,connect with GND when input PWM speed regulation, PWM frequency:1-20KHZ; Duty cycle 0-100%
SC—Enable port control. Connect 5V or no connect to allow operation, connect GND to forbid operation.
GND—Used for Drive board internal control
2. Power port
MA ----motor phase A
MB ---- motor phase B
MC---- motor phase C
3:Hall sensor port
Ha--- Hall a
4. Use shielded wires if the drivers board has more than 50 cm distance from the motor, otherwise it may lead to abnormal driving, affecting the normal use.
5. Control port distance: 2.54mm,Power port distance:2.54 mm
6. Pay attention to the insulation between the driver MOSFET and the heatsink or the installation plate.
A) Before application, make sure that your motor operating voltage, current and speed match the control board.
B) Before powering on, be sure to check that the polarity of the power supply is correct and if there is a short circuit
C) the motor from start to run, if the heat is serious, the current exceeds the normal value, and the speed does not go, you need to immediately stop the acceleration, and disconnect the power
Failure and exclusion:
A) The motor can not start normally: Please check the power supply is normal, the motor connection is correct, the speed voltage is normal, the enable side is high
(Enable side in the normal use should be 5V, when the energy can be 0V)
B) Hall phase sequence does not match the motor windings, adjust the three Hall lines until the motor runs smoothly