DC 24 V 130W-250W heavy duty automotive Electric brushless motor Water Pump For BEV Bus / PHEV Vehicles coolant circulation
OWP-BL43-300 250W heavy duty electric water pump for electric bus/truck fuel cell battery and controller cooling system
1: electric vehicles cooling system
2: engine,battery,controller,AC coolant circulation
3: industrial cooling system
4: BEV bus,PHEV vehicles
Max 40% Glycol
||Flow & Head
||Flow Q=6000L/H, Head H≥8M
Advantages of our electric water pump
* Brushless Motor assembly efficiency max reach to 85%(normal level 70%),controller driving efficiency max reach to 97%
* Shielded brushless motor,long service life ,low power consumption,compact size, high reliability
* Strong pump development capability , professional Ansys Fluent simulation calculation offering high-efficiency customized development.
* Sinusoidal wave controlling circuit ,EMC proved, Automotive grade electronic components .
* Automatically detect no-load/semi-load state and protective self stop, automatically detect the plugging state and protective self stop, detection overload and protective deceleration operation, positive and negative pole reverse protection function.
* Shielded - type inner - rotor structure , IP grade IP67 , insulation grade F.
Structure of electric water pump
Simulation calculation of hydraulic design of electric pump
Electric water pump design principle
Electric water pump design verification - electromagnetic theory design verification
Design verification of electric pump product design - test verification
Widely used in hybrid bus, hybrid passenger car, electric vehicles, trains, ships and other heating and cooling circulation system.
◆ Centrifugal pump
◆ Magnetic force transmission
◆ High efficiency brushless DC motor, low power consumption, high efficiency, long service life.
◆ With wide range operating temperature
◆ PWM signal speed controlling(optional)
◆ Diagnostic signal output(optional)
◆ With constant flow controlling
◆ Reverse polarity protection
◆ Dry running protection
◆ Over Voltage, over current protection
◆ Overload, over temperature protection
■ Technical description (related parts in contact with the liquid)
Pump head housing: Aluminum alloy
Shield cavity: PPS+GF
Shaft sleeve: carborundum composite materials
Shaft: stainless steel(3CR14) shaft
Magnet housing: PPS plastic capsulation
Seal ring: EPDM
■ Driving device (Including motor)
Driving rotor: PPS plastic capsulated magnet
Screws and nuts: SUS 304 stainless steel
Driving Motor : brushless motor
Motor wire frame :PPA GF
Pump housing: Die-casting aluminum case with sandblasting and anodizing +PE powder coating..
Bracket: Steel base
Bracket hoop: US 304 stainless steel
Waterproof based on IP68 rating (en60529)
Connector model: AMP282104-1 (matched Plug AMP282080-1)
Nozzle diameter:40mm (1.5 inch)
■ Mounting instruction
OWP-BL43-300 series pumps are centrifugal pumps which require pre-filled,
The pump installed in the lowest position of the system to ensure that the impeller is always immersed in the liquid, or pre-filled the pump before power on .
1: Pump should not be dry-running, even though it can dry-running for 15 minutes (after 15 minutes dry-running, it will automatically stop), Dry running will makes noise, also increasing abrasion to the shaft and shaft sleeve.
2: Use the recommended diameter pipe connecting the pump inlet, if you use a smaller diameter hose pump inlet, Due to the negative pressure in the pump, the outside air easier enter to the pump through the pipeline, it will make the pump performance degradation, and also the air bubbles make damage to the pump.
3: As viewed from the pump inlet direction, the impeller rotates clockwise (see the arrow on the outlet port).
4: The pump can be installed vertically or horizontally mounted (see figure 1 ) When installed vertically, the outlet port should be upward .
5: In order to avoid the dry- running (air get stuck in impeller),the water pump outlet port should be vertical or in the upper of the impeller. (see figure 1 )
6: The connected pipe should be vertically mounted (or no elbow in 20cm )to make the air discharged easily, the outlet pipe should not be used less than 90 degrees elbow (see figure 2).
7: Can't use the seawater or other heavy pollution with big grain impurity liquid as the liquid medium .
■ Temperature parameter
Medium liquid temperature: -40℃ to +85℃ (-40°F to + 185°F)
Working ambient temperature: -40℃ to +120℃ (-40°F to +248°F)
Storage temperature: -40℃ to +70℃ (-40°F to +158°F)
(up to 100 ℃, but it will shorten the service life)
■ System pressure
-0.2 to 2.5 bar ( 100℃ (212°F).
The service life is more than 20,000 hours based on the rated voltage and 36℃(86°F) ambient temperature.
■ Voltage range
Rated 24V water pump, workable range 18V - 32V
Although the motor can be used in a wide range of voltage and temperature, but excessive or too low voltage and temperature will affect the service life of the motor, the pump can not be exposed to thermal radiation ambient.
Medium liquid: liquid mixture (Water with below 60% glycol)
■ Electrical parameter
Connector model and the corresponding electrical properties (see figure 3):
|(matched Plug AMP282080-1)
||The longest wire used *
Recommended Wire size is (Based on 3% voltage drop)
* The length of the wire means the distance from pump to the battery
1. Working ambient temperature:-40℃--120℃, should try to avoid close to three-element catalytic, gas discharge pipe system and engine during the installation, ensure the working environment temperature.
2.The installation position of the water pump should as much as possible close to the low water level , to extend the service life of the pump.
4. Please use the pump far from the dusty environment, the dust is harmful to reduce the service life
5. Pay attention to the purity of the water, avoid to jam and impeller-blocked to reduce the service life of pump
■ Performance parameter