Junqi 3.5inch Mixed Flow in-line Duct Fan Exhaust Ventilation Fan OWB9290-48V For DC Auto Air Blower Fan
1. NMB ball bearing guarantee long life.
2. Compact size but output high pressure and airflow
3. Very suitable for compact system or tools
4. External driver controller can change speed by PWM or 0~5v signal
||NMB High-speed ball bearing
||3 phase brushless DC motor
|Hall sensor angle
|Winding withstand Voltage
||500VDC (1 minute )
|Service life (under 40℃)
OWB9290 brushless DC blower commutating period
OWB9290-48v brushless DC blower Performance curve
||Motor phase A
||Motor phase B
||Motor phase C
1: Do not working under the max air pressure, the air flow is too small at max air pressure, and it's not safe for using.
2: Add a filter attach to the intake makes the blower bearing longer service life.
3: The correct rotation direction is CCW
4: Do not use the blower in High temperature ,high humidity, high magnetic fields
5: Please use suitable power supply for the blower.
1. Can you design a new blower fan if we give you target performance?
Yes, we offer ODM service for both blower fan and controller board
2. Can we connect this centrifugal air blower directly onto power source?
This blower fan is with BLDC motor inside and it needs a controller board to run.
3. What kind of power source shall we use to drive this blower fan?
Generally, our customers use 24vdc switching power supply or Li-on battery.
4. Do you also sell controller board for this blower fan?
Yes, we can supply adapted controller board for this blower fan.
5. How to change impeller speed if we use your controller board?
You can use 0~5v or PWM to change speed. Our standard controller board is also with a potentiometer to change speed conveniently.
6. What is the MTTF of this centrifugal air blower?
MTTF of this centrifugal air blower is 20,000+ hours under 25 C degree.
7. Can we use this centrifugal air blower to suct water?
This blower fan can not be used to suck water. If you need to suck water, you can ask us to choose proper item for this special working condition.
8. Can we use this centrifugal air blower to suck dust directly?
This blower fan can not be used to suck dust directly.If you need to suck dust, you can ask us to choose proper item for this special working condition.
9. What can do if the working condition is dirty?
A filter is strongly recommended to assemble onto the the inlet of the blower fan
10.How to decrease the noise of the blower?
Many of our customers use foam, silicone to fill between blower fan and machine to insulate
the blower noise.